I am using Flink 1.4.2. I have forker Uber's AthenaX  project
<https://github.com/uber/AthenaX>  .

The Flink jobs are deployed in Yarn cluster. I needed to save the Savepoint
for all the jobs everyday.

ClusterClient
<https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/release-1.4.2/flink-clients/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/client/program/ClusterClient.java#L672>

gave an implementation for saving savepoint using Flink ID.
YarnClusterClient
<https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/release-1.4.2/flink-yarn/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/yarn/YarnClusterClient.java>

is an implementation of ClusteClient.

Initial though was to use YarnClusterClient instance with Flink Id (I save
this when the Flink Job is deployed to Yarn cluster) to trigger savepoint.
So I created an instance of YarnClusterClient once and saved it so that I
could use it anytime in the application. But this doesn't seems to work. It
doesn't seems that it can cancel or trigger savepoint even with valid Flink
ID. When I try to cancel a valid Flink Job it throws and error for invalid
id.

I would appreciate if someone could help me out here.