Hi mates, I got a proposal about functionality of BucketingSink.

During implementation of one of our tasks we got the following need - create a
meta-file, with the path and additional information about the file, created by
BucketingSink, when it’s been moved into final place.
Unfortunately such behaviour is currently not available for us.

We’ve implemented our own Sink, that provides an opportunity to register
notifiers, that will be called, when file state is changing, but current API
doesn’t allow us to add such behaviour using inheritance ...

It seems, that such functionality could be useful, and could be a part of
BucketingSink API
What do you sink, should I make a PR ?

Sincerely yours,
Rinat Sharipov