Hi all,

Could you help me, I joined two streams and then I tried to write the
results to CSV file. But I  found the CSV file is empty even the join
function is called when I  used use print instead of write

** here empty file
  ProximityStream.join(gpsStream)
                        .where(new ProximityKeySelector())
                        .equalTo(new GPSKeySelector())
                        .window(TumblingEventTimeWindows.of(Time.seconds(10)))
                        .apply(joinStreamFuncPROXGPS)
*                   .writeAsCsv("output.csv", WriteMode.OVERWRITE, "\n",
"|").setParallelism(1);*

DataStreamSink<Tuple6&lt;String, String, Float, Float, Integer, Timestamp>>
outputstream=

                        ProximityStream.join(gpsStream)
                        .where(new ProximityKeySelector())
                        .equalTo(new GPSKeySelector())
                        .window(TumblingEventTimeWindows.of(Time.seconds(10)))
*                       .apply(joinStreamFuncPROXGPS).print(); *

Regards,

Rdahya