Hi Shivam,

Flink 1.5 provides full Row-JSON-Row conversions. You can take a look at the `flink-json` module. A table schema can be converted into a TypeInformation (Types.ROW(schema.getColumns(), schema.getTypes())) which can be used to configure JsonRowSerialization/DeserializationSchemas. If you are looking for a string output. We might need to refactor those classes a little bit to also use the conversion functionality for non-binary output.

Regards,
Timo