Hi!

Well it depends on how we look at it FLINK-5627
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-5627>  is not necessarily the
current behaviour. You still can't really specify the exact location from
within the job as it now goes to a checkpoint specific place determined by
the checkpoint dir. I will close the jira as 9114 covers it in a more
generic way.

I can probably work around the current behaviour in the meantime :)

Cheers,
Gyula

Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. júl. 12.,
Cs, 17:35):