Hi Averell,

In this case, I think you may need to extend Flink's existing source.
First, read your tar.gz large file, when it been decompressed, use the
multi-threaded ability to read the record in the source, and then parse the
data format (map / flatmap  might be a suitable operator, you can chain
them with source because these two operator don't require data shuffle).

Note that Flink doesn't encourage creating extra threads in UDFs, but I
don't know if there is a better way for this scenario.

Thanks, vino.

Averell <lvhu...@gmail.com> 于2018年8月10日周五 下午12:05写道: