It seems I may have spoken too soon. After executing the job with more
data, I can see the following things in the Flink dashboard:

- The first subtask is a chained DataSource -> GroupCombine. Even with
parallelism set to 24 and a ParameterValuesProvider returning
Array(Array("first"), Array("second")), only 1 thread processed all records.
- The second subtask is a Sorted Group Reduce, and I see two weird things:
  + The first subtask sent 5,923,802 records, yet the second subtask only
received 5,575,154 records?
  + Again, everything was done in a single thread, even though a groupBy
was used.
- The third and final subtask is a sink that saves back to the database.

Does anyone know why parallelism is not being used?

Regards,
Alexis.