Thank you for your help, vino.

I've resolved it, the issue was on my side, I forgot to
include flink-streaming-java_2.11 with a type test-jar like the following:

```
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
  <artifactId>*flink-streaming-java_${scala.binary.version}*</artifactId>
  <version>${flink.version}</version>
  *<type>test-jar</type>*
</dependency>

```

Once I included it, the issue got resolved.

Thank you,
Dmitry

Dmitry