Hi Johe,

In local mode, it should also work.
When you debug, you can set a breakpoint in the getCurrentWatermark method
to see if you can enter the method and if the behavior is what you expect.
What is your source? If you post your code, it might be easier to locate.
In addition, for positioning watermark, you can also refer to this email[1].

[1]:

Thanks, vino.

John O <son...@samsung.com> 于2018年8月15日周三 上午9:44写道: