Hi antonio,

Regarding your scenario, I think maybe you can consider using the
ProcessFunction (or keyed ProcessFunction) function directly on the Stream.
[1]
It can handle each of your elements with a Timer, and you can combine
Flink's state API[2] to store your data.

[1]:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/stream/operators/process_function.html#process-function-low-level-operations
[2]:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.6/dev/stream/state/state.html#working-with-state