Hi,

I have experience UnsatisfiedLinkError when I tried to use
flink-s3-fs-hadoop to sink to s3 in my local Windows machine.

I googled and tried several solutions like download hadoop.dll and
winutils.exe, set up HADOOP_HOME and PATH environment variables, copy
hadoop.dll to C:\Windows\System32, none of them get worked.

I also tried to load the hadoop library myself in the code by using
"System.loadlibrary("hadoop")", it succeed, but the error still happen,
anything additional step I am missing?

Attach my code(*the 2nd line is just trying to debug and it will throw
exception*):

    System.loadLibrary("hadoop");
    NativeIO.Windows.access(null, NativeIO.Windows.AccessRight.ACCESS_READ);
    StreamExecutionEnvironment env =
StreamExecutionEnvironment.getExecutionEnvironment();
    env.setParallelism(1);
    DataStream<String> ds =
env.readTextFile("s3://fts-test/test/input.csv");
    ds.print();
    ds.writeAsText("s3://fts-test/test/output.csv");

FileSystem.initialize(GlobalConfiguration.loadConfiguration("D:\\Technology\\flink\\flink-1.5.3\\conf"));

    env.execute();
  }