Hi shashank,

Hequn's solution is right. In addition, what type of statebackend you use,
please make sure that JM/TM can access related systems (such as HDFS).
If you still can't locate the problem, you can set the log level to DEBUG
and share your log information.

Thanks, vino.

Hequn Cheng <chenghe...@gmail.com> 于2018年9月12日周三 上午9:22写道: