Hi,

that is correct. If you are using custom serializers you should double check
their correctness, maybe using our test base for type serializers. Another
reason could be that you modified the job in a way that silently changed the
schema somehow. Concurrent use of serializers across different threads can also
cause problems like this and I think there was a bug in 1.4 around this topic.
I suggest that you also update to a newer version, at least the latest bugfix
release.

Best,
Stefan