Hi shkob1,

> while one is time(session inactivity) the other is based on a specific
event marked as a "last" event.
How about using a session window and an udtf[1] to solve the problem. The
session window may output multi `last` elements. However, we can use a udtf
to split them into single ones. Thus, we can use SQL for the whole job.

Best, Hequn.

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/dev/table/udfs.html#table-functions