There is also state.backend.rocksdb.localdir.  Oddly, I can find the
documentation for it in the 1.5 docs
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.5/dev/stream/state/checkpointing.html#state-backend-rocksdb-localdir>,
but not in the 1.6 docs
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.6/dev/stream/state/checkpointing.html>.
The option is still in master
<https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-state-backends/flink-statebackend-rocksdb/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/contrib/streaming/state/RocksDBOptions.java#L33-L37>,
and it is used
<https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/e62a7eabe34da42e4cb56d1b14905a3b9e9c9bd4/flink-state-backends/flink-statebackend-rocksdb/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/contrib/streaming/state/RocksDBStateBackend.java#L289>
.