Hi Experts,
        When I am running the following SQL in FLink 1.6.2, I got
org.apache.calcite.sql.parser.impl.ParseException

        select
                 BUYER_ID,
                 AMOUNT,
                 concat(
                         from_unixtime(unix_timestamp(CREATE_TIME, 'EEE MMM dd
HH:mm:ss zzz yyyy'),'yyyyMMdd'),
                         case when 1>= 10 and 1<= 21
                         then "02" else "01”
                         end
                 ) as date12
         from
                 vip_order

        but when I use single quotes , such as  ’02’ , it does not complain
anything, it is a bit wired, because normally in SQL user can use double
quotation or single quotation equally.
        I want to know it is a Flink limitation or a bug? If it is a
limitation, why?
        Thank you.

Best
Henry