Hi Xuefu,

Thanks a lot for driving this big effort. I would suggest convert your
proposal and design doc into a google doc, and share it on the dev mailing
list for the community to review and comment with title like "[DISCUSS] ...
Hive integration design ..." . Once approved,  we can document it as a FLIP
(Flink Improvement Proposals), and use JIRAs to track the implementations.
What do you think?

Shuyi

--
"So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future."