Hi,

a session cluster does not imply that JM + TM are always executed in the same JVM. Debugging a job running on different JVMs might be a bit more difficult to debug but it should still be straightforward.

Maybe you can tell us what wrong behavior you observe?

Btw. Flink's metrics can also already be quite helpful.

Regards,
Timo