I have created a project to use SQL but instead of printing the output as
below I need the output in a STRING so I can write it to a dynamoDB table.

How do I convert this "result" to a STRING or is there a suggestion of some
other way I should sink to dynamoDB?  Any example code would REALLY help.
THANKS!!

Table result = tableEnv.sql("SELECT 'Alert ',t_sKey, t_deviceID,
t_sValue FROM SENSORS WHERE t_sKey='TEMPERATURE' AND t_sValue > " +
TEMPERATURE_THRESHOLD);
tableEnv.toAppendStream(result, Row.class).print();

Any assistance would be very appreciated.

Thanks