Hi,

I am using ProcessWindowFunction, and in process() function I am adding
user scoped Group as mentioned below.
MetricGroup myMetricGroup = getRuntimeContext().getMetricGroup().addGroup(
"myGroup")

Now, I am creating counter metrics using my myMetricGroup, and I am able to
see these counters in Flink GUI.
But when I call close() like mentioned below.
((AbstractMetricGroup) myMetricGroup).close();

Even then my counter metrics are not getting removed from flink GUI.

Kindly Guide how to close user scoped metric group (myMetricGroup in my
case) so that all the counter metrics created using myMetricGroup shall be
removed from Flink GUI.

Thanks & Regards
Gaurav Luthra
Mob:- +91-9901945206