Hi,

The files will be read in a streaming fashion.
Typically files are broken down into processing splits that are distributed
to tasks for reading.
How a task reads a file split depends on the implementation, but usually
the format reads the split as a stream and does not read the split as a
whole before emitting records.

Best,
Fabian