Hi,

You can give specific IAM instance roles to the instances running Flink.
This way you never expose access keys anywhere. As the docs say, that is
the recommended way (and not just for Flink, but for any service you want
to use, never set it up with AWS credentials in config). IAM will
transparently deal with the security, and you can be extremely restrictive
on what policies you attach to the instance roles.

Cheers,

Bruno