Hi all,

I'm very excited to announce that the community is planning the next meetup
in Bay Area on March 25, 2019. The event is just announced on Meetup.com
[1].

To make the event successful, your participation and help will be needed.
Currently, we are looking for an organization that can host the event.
Please let me know if you have any leads.

Secondly, we encourage Flink users and developers to take this as an
opportunity to share experience or development. Thus, please let me know if
you like to give a short talk.

I look forward to meeting you all in the Meetup.

Regards,
Xuefu

[1] https://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Apache-Flink-Meetup/events/258975465