Hi Boris,

the solution is actually simpler than it sounds from the ticket. The only
thing you need to do is to set the "taskmanager.host" to the Pod's IP
address in the Flink configuration. The easiest way to do this is to pass
this config dynamically via a command-line parameter.

The Deployment spec could looks something like this:

containers:
- name: taskmanager
  [...]
  args:
  - "taskmanager.sh"
  - "start-foreground"
  - "-Dtaskmanager.host=$(K8S_POD_IP)"
  [...]

  env:
  - name: K8S_POD_IP
    valueFrom:
      fieldRef:
        fieldPath: status.podIP

Hope this helps and let me know if this works.

Best,

Konstantin

--

Konstantin Knauf | Solutions Architect

+49 160 91394525

<https://www.ververica.com/>

Follow us @VervericaData

Conference

Data Artisans GmbH | Invalidenstrasse 115, 10115 Berlin, Germany

--
Data Artisans GmbH
Managing Directors: Dr. Kostas Tzoumas, Dr. Stephan Ewen