Hi,

the first case sounds like you made a mistake when editing the paths manually
and deleted one ore more bytes that were not part of the path and thus
corrupted the meta data. For the second approach, of course you also need to
replace the paths after reading and before rewriting the metadata. This
approach is basically the programmatic version of your first attempt, but using
Flink’s code to avoid the pitfalls of corrupting the file.

Best,
Stefan