Hi,

I was trying to implement a better way to handle data skew using Flink and
I found this talk from #FlinkForward SF 2017: "Cliff Resnick & Seth Wiesman
- From Zero to Streaming <https://youtu.be/mSLesPzWplA?t=835>" [1] which
says that they used OneInputStreamOperator [2]. Through it, they could
implement the "combiner" in Hadoop (execute part of the reduce tasks on the
Map phase, before shuffling).

I need some help here. What are some of the Flink source-code operators
that I can peek up to implement my on operator that deals with data skew?
Or maybe, is there someone that have an example of a use case similar to
this?

[1] https://youtu.be/mSLesPzWplA?t=835
[2]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/api/java/index.html?org/apache/flink/streaming/api/functions/source/ContinuousFileReaderOperator.html