Hi Brian,

You can implement a new org.apache.flink.metrics.reporter.MetricReporter as
you like and register it to flink in flink conf.

e.g.

metrics.reporters:my_reporter
metrics.reporter.my_other_reporter.class: xxx
metrics.reporter.my_other_reporter.config1: yyy
metrics.reporter.my_other_reporter.config2: zzz

Thanks,
Zhu

Brian Ramprasad <bri...@cs.utoronto.ca> 于2019年4月18日周四 下午2:37写道: