At present, all YARN clusters adopt JAVA 7 environment.

While trying to use FLINK to handle the deployment of flow processing business
scenarios, it was found that FLINK ON YARN mode always failed to perform a
session task. The application log of YARN shows Unsupported major. minor
version 52.0.

I tried to add env. java. home: < JDK 1.8PATH > in flink-conf. yaml of the
mailing list solution. And the startup command adds -yD yarn. taskmanager. env.
JAVA_HOME= < JDK1.8PATH>、-yD containerized. master. env. JAVA_HOME= <
JDK1.8PATH>, -yD containerized. taskmanager. env. JAVA_HOME= < JDK1.8PATH>.
Flink session cluster in YARN can not run Application in JAVA 8 environment.

So can I use Flink1.7.X submit Flink session cluster application in YARN under
JAVA 7 environment?