From:Simon Su <barley...@163.com>
Send Time:2019年6月26日(星期三) 17:49
To:user <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Best Flink SQL length proposal

 Hi all,
    Currently I faced a problem caused by a long Flink SQL.
    My sql is like “insert into tableA select a, b, c …….from sourceTable”, I
have more than 1000 columns in select target, so that’s the problem, flink code
generator will generate a RichMapFunction class and contains a map function
which exceed the JVM max method limit (64kb). It throws the exception like:
 Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Compiling
"DataStreamSinkConversion$3055": Code of method
"map(Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;" of class
"DataStreamSinkConversion$3055" grows beyond 64 KB
    So is there any best practice for this ?

Thanks,
Simon