Hi Dante,

Both Jython and Jython support for Flink are out of development
and maintain. As pointed out by Jeff, Flink 1.9 supports Python
api via py4j[1] and the document page as posted.

I guess your algorithms are written in CPython instead of Jython
and want Jython only for interoperate, and thus recommend you to
have a look at the doc posted above.

For previous Jython support example or setup, cc Chesnay who is
our committer familiar with this scope.

Best,
tison.

[1] https://www.py4j.org/