发件人: Congxian Qiu <qcx978132...@gmail.com>
主题: 回复: FsStateBackend,hdfs rpc api too much,FileCreated and FileDeleted is for what?
日期: 2019年7月23日 GMT+8 上午9:48:05
收件人: 陈Darling <chendonglin...@gmail.com>
抄送: user <user@flink.apache.org>

Hi Andrew

These API calls are for checkpoint file created/deleted, and there is an ongoing issue[1] which want to reduce the number.

陈Darling <chendonglin...@gmail.com> 于2019年7月22日周一 下午11:22写道:

Hi

We use  ‘FsStateBackend' as  our state beckend !

The following figure shows the frequency of the hdfs API call.

I don’t understand FilesCreated and FileDeleted is for what?   All of these are necessary?

 Is it possible to reduce some unnecessary?

Darling
Andrew D.Lin