Hi,  Juan

It is dependent on "flink-runtime-*-tests.jar", so build.sbt should be modified
as follows:

scalaVersion := "2.11.0"

val flinkVersion = "1.8.1"

libraryDependencies ++= Seq(
  "org.apache.flink" %% "flink-test-utils" % flinkVersion % Test,
  "org.apache.flink" %% "flink-runtime" % flinkVersion % Test classifier "tests"
)

Best,
Haibo