Hello Weng,

thanks for your reply, however I'm struggling to somehow read the content
of my DS with the payload that defines how many fields the message contains
into a String. That is the reason why I thought into a map function for
that DS.

The Tuple part can change overtime can even pass from 3 or 4 to 2 then it
can change the whole time. How could I approach this challenge?

thanks so much