Hi Subramanyam,

I think the standalone per job mode does not invoke *PackagedProgram(File
jarFile, List<URL> classpaths, String... args)* to generate
*PackagedProgram*, and thus does not add extra classpaths to the job.

Regarding the NoClassDefFoundError, there is another possibility that the
class file exists but it has some static initialization process which may
fail. This can also lead to the class to not be loaded and cause
NoClassDefFoundError.

Thanks,
Zhu Zhu

Subramanyam Ramanathan <subramanyam.ramanat...@microfocus.com>