I'm not sure I fully understand the scenario you envision. Are you
saying you want to have some sort of window that batches (and
deduplicates) up until a downstream map has finished processing the
previous deduplicated batch, and then the window should emit the new
batch?

If that's what you want, then I would say no, that implementation
strategy is not a good fit for Flink (at present).

With more understanding of your functional requirements, we might be
able to suggest an approach that would be a better fit.

David