Hi Guyla,

Thanks for looking into it.
I did not dig into it but in the trace you posted there is the line:

Failed to TRUNCATE_FILE ... for
**DFSClient_NONMAPREDUCE_-1189574442_56** on 172.31.114.177 because
**DFSClient_NONMAPREDUCE_-1189574442_56 is already the current lease
holder**.

The client seems to be the same so can this be that we are trying to
get the lease twice from the same task and the lease is not
"reentrant"?

Cheers,
Kostas