Hi Till,
Thank you for the reply.

1. The batch processing may be customized according to the usage scenario.
For our online batch jobs, we set the interval parameter to 8h.
2. For our usage scenario, we need the client to exit immediately when the
failed Container reaches MAXIMUM_WORKERS_FAILURE_RATE.

Best Regards,
Anyang

Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org> 于2019年9月6日周五 下午9:33写道: