Hi,

I can use redis but I’m still having hard time figuring out how I can
eliminate duplicate data. Today without broadcast state in 1.4 I’m using
cache to lazy load the data. I thought the broadcast state will be similar
to that of kafka streams where I have read access to the state across the
pipeline. That will indeed solve a lot of problems. Is there some way I can
do the same with flink?

Thanks!