Hi there,

I'm querying json data and is working fine. I would like to add custom
fields including the query result.
My query looks like: select ROW(`source`),  ROW(`destination`), ROW(`dns`),
organization, cnt from (select (source.`ip`,source.`isInternalIP`) as
source, (destination.`ip`,destination.`isInternalIP`) as destination,
 (dns.`query`, dns.`answers`.`data`) as dns, organization as organization
from dnsTableS) tab1;

While I would like to add "'dns' as `agg.type`, 'dns' as `agg.name`" to the
same output, but the query is throw exceptions:
[ERROR] Could not execute SQL statement. Reason:
org.apache.flink.sql.parser.impl.ParseException: Encountered "." at line 1,
column 278.
Was expecting one of:
    "EXCEPT" ...
    "FETCH" ...