Hi Prakhar,

You need to customize StatsDReporter[1] in the Flink source.

If you want to flexibly get configurable tags from the configuration
file[2], you can refer to the implementation of DatadogHttpReporter#open[3]
(for reference only how to get the tag).

Best,
Vino

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-metrics/flink-metrics-statsd/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/metrics/statsd/StatsDReporter.java#L52