Hi Jaqie,

For testing, you can use the local file system pattern (e.g. "file:///").
Technically speaking, it's OK to specify the string path provided by you.

However, in the production environment, we do not recommend using the local
file system. Because it does not provide high availability.

Best,
Vino

Jaqie Chan <jaqi...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月6日周三 下午11:29写道: