If everything is OK(your config options about archive dir and history
server is correct), Flink should archive the completed job.

You said you did not find any exceptions in the log about failing to
archive. But any other exceptions? Can you share the logs about your scene?

Best,
Vino

Pavel Potseluev <potsel...@yandex-team.ru> 于2019年11月21日周四 上午2:25写道: