Hi Piper,

The understanding of two deploy modes For Flink on Yarn is right.

AFAIK, The single job (job cluster) mode is more popular than Session mode.

Because job cluster mode, Flink let YARN manage resources as far as
possible. And this mode can keep isolation from other jobs.

IMO, we do not need to combine their advantages. Let YARN do the things
that it is good at. What do you think?

Best,
Vino

Piper Piper <piperfl...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月21日周四 上午11:55写道: