From: Reo Lei <leinuo...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 at 12:37 AM
To: "user@flink.apache.org" <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: How to recover state from savepoint on embedded mode?

Hi,
I have a job need running on embedded mode, but need to init some rule data
from a database before start. So I used the State Processor API to construct my
state data and save it to the local disk. When I want to used this savepoint to
recover my job, I found resume a job from a savepoint need to use the command
`bin/flink run -s :savepointPath [:runArgs]` to submit a job to flink cluster.
That is mean the job is run on remote mode, not embedded mode.

And I was wondering why I can't resume a job from a savepoint on embedded mode.
If that is possible, what should I do?
BTW, if we can not  resume a job from a savepoint on embedded mode, how to know
the savepoint is constructed correctly in develop environment and use idea to
debug it?

BR,
Reo