Hi KristoffSC,

It seems the main differences are when to parse your rules and what could
be put into the broadcast state.

IMO, multiple solutions all can take effect. I prefer option 3. I'd like to
parse the rules ASAP and let them be real rule event stream (not ruleset
stream) in the source. Then doing the real parse in the
processBroadcastElement.

In short, it's my personal opinion.

Best,
Vino