Hi  Polarisary,

IMO, firstly, it would be better to monitor the OS and Flink/HBase metrics.
For example:

   - Flink and HBase cluster Network I/O metrics;
   - Flink TM CPU/Memory/Backpressure metrics and so on;

You can view these metrics to find some potential reasons. If you can not
figure it out, you can share these metrics with the community.

Best,
Vino

Polarisary <polaris...@gmail.com> 于2019年12月18日周三 上午11:09写道: