Hi Mans,

IMO, the mechanism of metrics reporter does not depend on any deployment
mode.

>> is there any Prometheus configuration or service discovery option
available that will dynamically pick up the metrics from the Filnk job and
task managers running in cluster ?

Can you share more information about your scene?

>> I believe for a batch job I can configure flink config to use Prometheus
gateway configuration but I think this is not recommended for a streaming
job.

What does this mean? Why the Prometheus gateway configuration for Flink
batch job is not recommended for a streaming job?

Best,
Vino

M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com> 于2019年12月24日周二 下午4:02写道: