Hi Shinhyung,

Can you compare the performance of the different Flink versions based on
the same environment (Or at least the same configuration of the node and
framework)?

I see there are some different configurations of both clusters and
frameworks. It would be better to comparison in the same environment so
that we can figure out why there are more than 4x performance differences.

WDYT?

Best,
Vino

Shinhyung Yang <shinhyung.y...@gmail.com> 于2019年12月30日周一 下午1:45写道: