Hi Salva,

One TaskManager == One JVM. There is nothing Flink specific here, you can
just create a singleton how you would in any other JVM application. But be
careful, if your singleton does any sort of locking/coordination it will
quickly become the bottleneck in your application. I would strongly
encourage you to create one instance of your object per ProcessFunction,
inside of open. That would be one instance per slot which is not equal to
the parallelism of your operator. This would not create an object per key
if that is your concern.