Hi Marta,

Thanks for you response. What I'm looking for is something like data
localization. If I have one TM which is processing a set of keys, I want to
ensure all keys of the same type goes to the same TM rather than using
hashing to find the downstream slot. I could use a common key to do this
but I would have to parallelize as much as possible since the number of
incoming messages is too large to narrow down to a single key and
processing it.

Thanks